Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The past Thing

What you call, when you remember Harish cover driving the bowler towards the cover region for a match wining four. What you call to Kalash when he bowled at me and got hammered for a towering six, when got struck the hostel walls. What you call when I would have got out, when Ashok Pant was got me out the next ball after I hit him two consecutive sixes. Its just matter of past, and each memory in the play ground which makes me elude to be in the past days. The chance to be football goalkeeper, becoz only of my friends request and acting like a life of goal keeper in whole undergraduate degree.

Or what you call when I was just the targeted player in the basketball and eventually I was rounded with two back to back gold medals for me. Its really fun when you remember those past things. Yah I know the past things are for the memory only, the good ones remain always in your life, the bad one goes away.

If the cup of tea wouldnot have spilted in her pant, then how come our freindship would have started. If I hadnot had the quarreled with her, then how could I know that she had so much anger in her mind. If I was not in the temper, then how could I have made the game single handly won by me. If the people around me would not have played the politics for me, then I could be the eventual winner for the game. But its all done in the first year, and I am sure that the final year student used to be like that to show that they are the superior.

Am I bargaining again for those past. Yup, if someone will make me the time machine, then I will surely go for those past time. Especially, the time spent with her and her's his were very much wonderful. Yah that was only day I meet with her's his, but that day realize that how much important was to believe in each other. I always used to be jealous when I see their relation, but being close to both, I cannot ask them for more.

Hey how can I forget the beard of BRP whenever the exam comes. We could know that exam was coming near whenever we see his beard around his cheeks. And what about the sumit's reading plan, harish's Java Plans and kalash Gole's dialogue. "Sir Ghanti Bajyo", " Tan ki shakti Man ki Shakti Bournvita". Kalash, I still drink bournvita :D . Still the craze of world cup cricket 2003, paying rent for the room was the unforgettable one. Riding the bike from kathmandu to Dhulikhel in a chilly weather, getting always ready for the tea or coffee in the Raj (??) dai's ko dukan or the cafeteria.

Those moments always plays in my mind. May be still to come for me, but it was wonderful thing to be like that at that time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:(adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcom to aiico insurance plc.you can also contact us by email:(aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) we first week can request a balance transfer.
व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।